Manuscripts must be submitted in MS Word format or compatible format as follows:
1. 1" border at top and bottom of page; 1.3" border at right and left margins.
2. TITLE PAGE: Put name, address, city, state, phone, e-mail and copyright declaration at top, lefthand corner. At top right hand corner
put manuscript classifciation (Genre), word count. Use 12 point Times New
Roman Bold. Single line space. No page number on title page.
3. Title should be centered 4 double line spaces down from copy right declaration.
Title font:14 point bold Times New Roman.
4. Author byline (by) centered double space down from title.
5. Author name centered 1 double space down from byline. Both byline and name typed in 12 point italics
Times New Roman.
6. Start body of text 2-3 double spaces down from byline and name. Text should be typed in 12 point Times New Roman
7. Header at top of page 2 - top right is author's last name just before page number. Top left is title of manuscript. Header should
be typed in 12 point bold Times New Roman. There should be 1" of white space between top edge of page and header.
8. 2 double spaces between header and body of text. Continue using 12 point Times New Roman for text.
9. Use 12 point Italic for character's thoughts or to emphasize certain words.
10. Do not justify right margin.